Dance Classes -National City only!
Monthly fee: 40.00 for four sessions
Once a week for one hour.
Two dance classes a week, take 10.00 off monthly fee.
Registration fee: 25.00, one time only!
Registration is now open for all dance classes.
All classes start 1st week of July.
Please call 619-336-0833
to discuss details
This type of dance is overwhelmingly popular to Elementary School age children and Teens. Hip hop choreography is characterized by precise, hard hitting movements. The tight steps with the “ghetto” fabulous style set makes for some great performances enjoyed immensely by the audience and the dancers themselves.
Mini Hip Hop 4 to 6 years old, Beginners
Junior Hip Hop , 6 to 10 years old, Beginners to Intermediate
Teen Hip Hop, Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced
Hula Dance or Hawaiian Dance, Every movement in hula has a specific meaning and every expression of the dancer’s hands has great significance. Dancers wear lovely colorful costumes and hair adornments
Hula 5 years old and up, Teenagers, Adults
Pre-Ballet Class open to ages 3, 4 and 5 to enhance self-confidence and enthusiasm. The class is a structured program designed for the early development of technical ballet and movement by providing a carefully paced sequence of exercises to develop physical conditioning with poise and grace.
Since children naturally respond to music and movement, the activities are presented through music. In the program, children learn self-discipline, listening skills, coordination skills, left and right discrimination, patterns in movement, and pre-ballet.
Lyrical is a fusion of ballet with jazz and contemporary dance techniques.
Lyrical dance style has its primary basis in ballet, combining the many technical elements of classical ballet with the freedom and airier aspects of jazz, contemporary and modern dance. Lyrical dance is expressive, simultaneously subtle and dynamic, focused on conveying musicality and emotion through movement. It is a combination of intricate, highly technical, and pedestrian/naturalistic moves. It is commonly set to popular music with vocals as well as rich instrumental portions of a pop song.
The ultimate combination of ballet, hip hop, jazz and modern styles! Students ages 6 to adult will build great strength and performance ability through our technical and extensive jazz combinations. Our jazz dance is intense, athletic and definitely for those who want to stay toned and move with style.
This dance form is the basis of all dance styles. Our open-syllabus ballet teaches correct body placement and technique while disciplining mind and body.
Ballet I: (Ages 4-6), (Ages7-10) & (Ages 11-15) Ballet I is beginning level, first year in ballet for these age groups
Ballet II: (Ages 7-10) & (11-15) Ballet II is second to third year in ballet for these age groups
@xess Dance Co. the official Dance Team of HMstudios. Please call 619-336-0833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an audition.
Team Practice on Sundays, 3:30 to 5:30 pm and Saturdays 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Please inquire about Mini Axess Dance Krew!
- Monday 5:00-6:00 pm NEW! Opening Soon! Call to reserve spot
- Monday 6:00-7:00 pm Ballet Technique Class-Advanced
- Tuesday 5:00-6:00 pm Ballet 101 - New class, 3 years old up
- Tuesday 6:00-7:00 pm Tahitian Beginners
- Wednesday 4:00-5:00 pm Ballet II Advanced 5 to 10 years old
- Wednesday 5:00-6:00 pm Ballet 1 Beginners 4 to 6 years old
- Wednesday 6:00-7:00 pm Ballet Level II Intermediate 5 to 7 years old
- Thursday 4:00-5:00 pm Ballet Beginners 3 to 6 years old
- Thursday 5:00-6:00 pm Ballet 101 Entry Level 3 to 11 years old
- Thursday 6:00-7:00 pm Hip Hop Beginner to Intemediate 7 to 11 years old
- Friday 4:00-5:00 pm Ballet 101 Entry Level 3 to 7 years old
- Friday 5:00-6:00 pm Hula Intermediate to Advanced
- Friday 6:00-7:00 pm Ballet 101 5 to 10 years old
- Saturday 9:00-10:00 am Hip Hop- Beginners
- Saturday 10:00-11:00 am Ballet 101 New Class, Open for registration
- Saturday 11:00-12:00 pm Hip Hop for beginners (New Class)
- Saturday 12:00-1:00 pm AXESS Dance Practice/Master Classes
- Saturday 1:00-2:00 pm Ballet 1 Intermediate 5 to 8 years old
- Saturday 2:00-3:00 pm Hip Hop Intermediate 7 to 9 years old
- Saturday 3:00-4:00 pm Hip Hop Beginner 4 to 7 years old
BALLET 101 - ENTRY LEVEL (no dance experience) BALLET 1 (1 year dance experience) BALLET 2 (2 years dance experience