WHAT MUSIC LESSONS DO YOU OFFER?
- Guitar (Electric, Acoustic, Bass)
WHAT LEVELS DO YOU TEACH?
We accept early Beginners (younger than 5 for certain lessons), Late Beginners (Teens and Adults taking lessons for the first time).
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
How Young can my child begin taking lessons?
- Piano / Violin / Guitar / Ukulele / Voice: 5 years old (may be younger)
- Drums: 7 years old (depending on size of child, may be younger)
HOW OFTEN ARE THE LESSONS?
- Private: 30 minutes once a week (1-on-1 lesson)
- Small Group: 1 hour once a week (max 3-4 students per group)
In addition to their once a week private or small group, students also attend one hour Music Theory, Ensemble, Rock Band, Musical Theatre/Vocal Performance class.
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE IN PRIVATE OR SMALL GROUP SETTING:
THESE PROGRAMS ARE only AVAILABLE AS 30 MINUTE PRIVATE SESSIONS:
DO YOU OFFER IN HOME LESSONS?
- Yes, we can send a teacher to your home to give private lessons. Please send us an email at Enroll@ehollywoodmusic.com to discuss this option.
DO WE NEED AN INSTRUMENT TO TAKE LESSONS?
- Yes, so the child can practice at home in between lessons. We also sell instruments and we give special pricing to our students. (Guitar, Violin, Ukulele students must bring their own instrument to class)
WHAT BRANDS DO YOU OFFER?
- Acoustic and Electric Guitars: FENDER, JOHNSON, ANTONIO HERMOSA, LUCIDA