Music and Dance News
The Princess Ballerinas Program
Dance classes for ages 3-5 years!
Does your daughter love to twirl, play, hop, make-believe and dress-up ?
Then she will love becoming a Princess Ballerina!
• Imaginative themed classes. New theme every 12-weeks!
• Parent performance at the end of each session.
Program Structure & Fees
• Our Program is based around 3-month sessions that incorporate a new theme, music, new skills and a different performance routine each session.
• Last week of each session is "Parent Performance Week" where parents are invited into the classroom for a full demonstration of everything we've learned over the session. Costumes for Parent Performance Week are supplied on a "dress-up" basis so there is nothing extra to purchase. Additionally, each child will receive an Award Certificate to reward and celebrate her achievement.
• Fees are $150 per 12-week session plus $25.00 Registration fee
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
• Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions during a circle warm-up.
• We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
• We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies. Each session is based on a magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure or Winter Wonderland.
• We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can't WAIT to perform for you in class at the end of each session in a fancy costume (dress up-only).
• Each class ends with your child getting a sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
What Parents Have To Say
Princess Ballerinas Class Schedule
Next session runs 6/2 to 8/25
Thursdays 4:00-5:00 pm
Enrollment for new students is now OPEN!
We are excited to announce the launching of our Princess Ballerinas dance program, Magical dance classes for ages 3 to 5 at our National City location. We are offering a free trial class on Tuesdays 5:00-6:00 pm or Saturdays 9:00-10:00 am. We will have a new theme every month and we promise your kids will have fun while learning their baller skills.
Not sure what your child is interested in? or whether he would really like piano or guitar ? Hollywood Music, both National City studio and Eastlake, Chula Vista location, offers free trial class on Piano, Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Voice. Music lessons are after school hours, Monday through Friday and on Saturdays, classes start at 9:00 am.
We are excited to announce that we are opening new Ballet classes at our National City location and we are now accepting registration for 2016 dance season.