Music and Dance News
Registration now open for all Dance Classes and will begin, June 19, 2017. Pre-school Dance Classes for 2 years old to 5 years old are on Monday through Friday,
Beginning 1st week of July 2017, the following Pre-school programs will be available in our National City location. Princess Heart Ballerinas, Heartbeat Hip hop and Heartbeat Music. Register now to reserve your child's spot, classes begin 1st week of July.
We are offering free trial class in Piano, Guitar, Voice, Ukulele in our National City Studio and Eastlake, Chula Vista location. New students only, one instrument to try per student.
Mondays 4:00-5:00 is now open for enrollment for 3 to 5 years old. We provide a dance experience that nurtures your princess's dreams! She will soar with confidence, wear her crown with a smile and sparkle in her heart with joy!
The Princess Ballerinas Program
Dance classes for ages 3-5 years!
Does your daughter love to twirl, play, hop, make-believe and dress-up ?
Then she will love becoming a Princess Ballerina!
• Imaginative themed classes. New theme every 12-weeks!
• Parent performance at the end of each session.
Program Structure & Fees
• Our Program is based around 3-month sessions that incorporate a new theme, music, new skills and a different performance routine each session.
• Last week of each session is "Parent Performance Week" where parents are invited into the classroom for a full demonstration of everything we've learned over the session. Costumes for Parent Performance Week are supplied on a "dress-up" basis so there is nothing extra to purchase. Additionally, each child will receive an Award Certificate to reward and celebrate her achievement.
• Fees are $150 per 12-week session plus $25.00 Registration fee
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
• Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions during a circle warm-up.
• We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
• We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies. Each session is based on a magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure or Winter Wonderland.
• We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can't WAIT to perform for you in class at the end of each session in a fancy costume (dress up-only).
• Each class ends with your child getting a sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
What Parents Have To Say
Princess Ballerinas Class Schedule
Next session runs 6/2 to 8/25
Thursdays 4:00-5:00 pm
Enrollment for new students is now OPEN!